Caring for your plant
La Mia Favorita® gives a lot and demands little. Follow the tips below and you will get lasting pleasure from your cheerful, bright Kalanchoe.
- Water: A dash of water ever two to three weeks is enough. La Mia Favorita® can easily go for three weeks without water because it takes moisture from its sturdy, fleshy leaves.
- It needs no fertiliser. During the growing process we give the plant enough fertiliser and at the time of purchase there is still enough of it in the plant pot.
- Temperature: outdoors – not when there is a night frost, indoors – normal room temperature
- Location: in a place with lots of light, bright sunlight is no problem because it makes the colours even more intense
- Beware: La Mia Favorita® is a single-flowering Kalanchoe and you do not need to remove the spent flowers. As easy as that!